Choose your favorite Amulet Creature

Small screen shot 2016 02 05 at 10.51.04 am 7db56d6d86

Antonio G. : admin

When you’re in the land of Alledia you realize quickly that not all creatures are as docile as slugs. As we look forward to the release of Amulet 7: FIRELIGHT, let's explore the wonderful creatures of Alledia: from docile Sky Eels to ravenous Wyverns.

Arachnopods | Book 1: THE STONEKEEPER

These fast-moving creatures can absorb their targets and carry them on long journeys across Alledia, but they are no match for Emily and her powers! 

Wyverns | Book 3: THE CLOUD SEARCHERS

These beings are ravenous flying creatures with the head and wings of a dragon and the body of a lizard and two legs! A swarm of Wyverns attack the Luna Mothship en route to Cielis in Book 3: THE CLOUD SEARCHERS. But not all Wyverns are evil, an adorable baby Wyvern becomes Cogsley’s pet in Book 4: THE LAST COUNCIL.

Sky Eels | Book 3: THE CLOUD SEARCHERS

Amongst the oldest living inhabitants of Alledia, Sky Eels are docile creatures that live inside the Golbez Cycle.

Grouls | Book 4: THE LAST COUNCIL

Deep in the catacombs of Cielis, Grouls guard the Council’s most valuable treasures. Beware, these menacing creatures are armed with sharp teeth, long tails, and plenty of drool!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Witch is your favorite book of the series so far? 

• Posted at:

Small screen shot 2016 02 05 at 10.51.04 am 7db56d6d86

Antonio G. : admin

I really loved FIRELIGHT, but I always like the newest book the most--beacuse it's the most fresh in my mind.  

• Posted at: