Just post on here any random ideas for creating a comic book or a graphic novel.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

We have. . .

MAGIC

MUSIC

AND

MISCHIEF 

For my comic book, I would do a story where it's the Christmas season and 3 people are infected with so much Christmas spirit that it spreads to other people by hugging them and they cough up some Christmas spirit as foam with Christmas sprinkles. 3 other people must stop it before it's too late. How's it? It's kind of like a zombie apocalypse story. In fact, I'm planning to write a script of this sometime. I'm actually gonna put some video game Internet memes in it for some comedy.

• Posted at:

Isabelle, dank memer and gamer

"Yes. Um, are you going to finish that croissant?"- Carl Wheezer

"You'll never see it COMING!!!!"- Persona 5

"Spoons rattling!"- Spongebob

"What the what?!"- Gumball Watterson

"Heroes never die!"- Angela Mercy Ziegler

My mini-comics are about two cats. One is a blank white cat, the other is the same but with stripes. I've only made like 2 comics about them that are actually like a page long, the others are just minis or little doodles.

The first ever comic about them was, I believe, the white cat tried to do baseball. It failed, and the white cat got sad. They have a dream to become famous and to find their special talent. The tiger cat suggests taking up writing. The white cat agrees, and gets to work on his first book. A week or so later, the white cat goes up to the tiger cat and says that he's almost done with the book. The tiger asks what it's about. The white cat says it's about some sort of secret society and something else. (Even as the author, I've lost that page for a while now, so I can't remember this very well.)

After a while, White (I'll call him White. I've actually never come up with a name for him. The other cat, let's call him Tiger.) sells his book. People start buying it, and White already thinks he's getting a little famous. Tiger is very happy for him.

The second comic with them, has White talking to Tiger about something. A fly goes into White's ear, so he freaks out. Tiger, while White was distracted, ate something gross and threw up. White gets concerned but Tiger sticks a stick in White's ear, killing the fly. (I guess it fell out later.) White asks why Tiger threw up. Tiger admits he ate a bunch of gross food really quickly while White was distracted.

This may be a little mixed up. I don't know. I've lost those pages for a while now. The actual comics were pretty funny, though, wish I could show you guys them!

• Posted at:

~windy (changed again. tell me if i took your nickname)

- likes making long replies to your topic

- wants to change their username

- is a girl

For more information on my comic book idea, look up "The Amazing World of Gumball". Episode: "The Joy."

• Posted at:

Here's the synopsis for the episode:

"Miss Simian has to save herself from a contagious 'Joy Virus' that is infecting the whole school."

I think your comic also stems from another episode, but it forgot the name of it.  It was about the kids creating a holiday in January, and everyone practices it.

• Posted at:

We have. . .

MAGIC

MUSIC

AND

MISCHIEF 

Actually purplepuppy, I only intended to base that comic book idea from "The Joy". Off topic, but do you watch "The Amazing World of Gumball"?

• Posted at:

Alright, here's my idea for a random graphic novel series:

The Adventures of Bob

So basically, it's about some random character named Bob who goes on crazy adventures.  In one book, he defeats an evil witch who used to be his history teacher.  In another one, Bob finds some treasure in a cave of puzzles, and so on.  Bob's personality changes from calm, serious, and careful to crazy, excited, and chaotic a lot.  He also has some friends, Bolt and Washy.

The series spans 20 graphic novels.  Each one has usually about 300 pages.  There's some bonus features at the end of the book, such as a puzzle, a 'Create-Your-Own-Comic' page, or even a comic strip that is drawn in a different style.  

• Posted at:

We have. . .

MAGIC

MUSIC

AND

MISCHIEF