1. A plane crash happened and every single person died except two. How can this be?

2. How many times can you subtract ten from one hundred?

3. A king in a castle will pass away soon. He said to his two sons,"Whoever finishes last here will become king." The sons set out until they found a place to stay. The employee there said two words to them. The sons went back to the castle and one won. What did the employee say?

4. A cowboy went to town on Friday and three days later he left on Friday. How is this possible?

Answer by posting! If you can't figure it out, I'll tell you the answer!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Isabelle, dank memer and gamer

"Yes. Um, are you going to finish that croissant?"- Carl Wheezer

"You'll never see it COMING!!!!"- Persona 5

"Spoons rattling!"- Spongebob

"What the what?!"- Gumball Watterson

"Heroes never die!"- Angela Mercy Ziegler

Here are my answers:

1.) They were married couples. In the riddle, every 'single'(not married) person died. A married couple is the opposite of that. Or maybe it's because of the power of love??

2.) Ten times, because 100-10= 90, 90-10=80, so on...

3.) The employee said: "You're fired!" (because they're both two words, and both of them went back to the castle).

4.)The name of the cowboy's horse was Friday. He went to the town on Wednesday. Three days (counting Wednesday) would be Friday (not the name of the horse).

• Posted at:

We have. . .

MAGIC

MUSIC

AND

MISCHIEF 

1. Correct.

2. This is a trick question. You can subtract 10 from 100 only ONCE because your answer won't be 100 anymore.

3. He actually said "Switch horses." I know this one's a bit complicated to explain, but I'll try. Imagine you are one of the knights racing. At the place, the guy tells you to switch horses. You do. However, the knight does not matter in this case. It's the horse you're riding that actually matters. So if one of you finishes first, they become king. Finishing the race second results in a loss. Anyway, I tried my best, but I probably didn't explain this all that well.

4. Correct.

Sorry if some of these a bit too hard for you purplepuppy1608.

• Posted at:

Isabelle, dank memer and gamer

"Yes. Um, are you going to finish that croissant?"- Carl Wheezer

"You'll never see it COMING!!!!"- Persona 5

"Spoons rattling!"- Spongebob

"What the what?!"- Gumball Watterson

"Heroes never die!"- Angela Mercy Ziegler

I have an answer to the number 4. The horses name is Friday

• Posted at:

1. (I'm not sure...) they were both single but the rest married if everyone else married they would die by trying to save each other the single ones only doing there own thing helped themselves having no one else but them getting in a space by themselves protecting themselves from parts of the plane and broken glass wind blowing them out

2.10 times 100- 10=90 90-10=80 80-10=70 then on and on and on

3. They were told "go away" meaning then they would have no place to go so they went back to the castle and one lied saying he won the other not wanting to sound like he was Lieing so he lost and his brother won

4. It says on Friday that meaning he went or is on a some kind of animal of course it's a horse and he went on Wednesday and left on Friday his horse on the day Friday :)

• Posted at:

waffles!!!

#8siblings

feel my wrath of shadows and Waffles also my life of errors! Lol

See my blogs!

Jessica M. F. (jessie)

adriana M. F. (Adrian)

Nicole M. F. (Cole)